Tips To Hit Your Financial Goals
- Clearly define the goal (with the results in mind)
- Establish a reasonable plan to pursue your goal
- Make a commitment to the plan
- Establish meaningful priorities – human nature often causes us to take action on those things
that mean most to us.
- Set a single deadline or incremental deadlines to pursue the goal – maybe completing the goal
in steps is more effective for you. If so, set incremental deadlines.
- Eliminate excuses
- Don’t give up if the going gets tough