Brett Klein CPFA
“One of the great things about Flatwater Wealth is that our clients feel like family to us. With that comes a sense of togetherness but more importantly, a sense of responsibility. As a partner, I wear many hats. My primary focus, however, is to accompany our clients, our staff, and future members of our family on each of their unique journeys.”
- I am one of the founding partners of Flatwater Wealth.
- After graduating from the University of Nebraska-Kearney (UNK) with a degree in business administration, my career in the financial services industry began at Waddell and Reed.
- Having grown up on the family farm, I find merit in the strong work ethic instilled by my parents. My interest and enjoyment of the business aspect of farming surfaced in my youth.
- My outlets for relaxation include attending my kids’ various activities and watching the development of their personalities and interests.
- I enjoy following Husker and Loper football and have an appreciation of the technical aspect of the games. But, please, be sure to also count me in for a round or two of golf.
- My wife, Kristen, and I live in Grand Island. Members of our family include three children, Dax, Addy, and Jude and our Golden Retriever, Brinkley.