Jeff Halloran CPFA
“The key word in our mission statement at Flatwater Wealth is accompany – that is, to come alongside someone as a companion or guide. My job as a partner is to assist in navigating each specific financial journey: that of a young family, a retired business owner, or whomever else might desire guidance. Being a help to others…that’s what it’s all about.”
- I am one of the founding partners of Flatwater Wealth and have been in the financial services industry since 2006.
- With a diverse background in customer service, it is most rewarding to provide guidance to people who may find making financial decisions overwhelming.
- I earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Hastings College.
- Traveling in order to experience new places, attending concerts, and playing golf are a few activities in which I take pleasure.
- My wife, Tammy, who regularly travels and attends concerts with me, live in Hastings. We have two adult daughters.