“One of my required training programs in the Air Force took place in the deep south during the heat of the summer. After one particularly long day, my squadron and I received a lecture from our commander in which he told us that we always have a choice when executing a mission: we can do things the easy way or the right way. That seemingly simple phrase had a profound impact on me. Since joining Flatwater Wealth in 2023, it has become clear that the team also embodies this mantra. When it comes to our clients, our goal is to do what is right, not just what is easy.”
- I am a wealth advisor for Flatwater Wealth.
- I graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL) majoring in Finance. I also completed ROTC training and commissioned into the U.S. Air Force upon graduation.
- I served as an Acquisitions Officer in the Air Force and was stationed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH. I had the privilege of leading teams of individuals who worked complex programs with complex challenges. During my time, I supported several programs including the F-15 Strike Eagle and KC-46 Pegasus.
- Originally from Gering, Nebraska I was thrilled to have the opportunity to join Flatwater Wealth and return to “The Good Life”.
- I enjoy playing golf and watching the Huskers on Saturdays. If not that, I am usually training for the next triathlon.
- I live in Grand Island with my English Golden Retriever, Billie.