“As a staff, we are diverse in our specific area of client service support. Through our collaborative efforts, we strive to provide a meaningful, positive experience with timely resolution of your questions. Addressing your needs first and foremost is our top priority.”
- My entrance into the financial services industry began in 1985 in trust services.
- I’ve been in the wealth management arm of financial services since 1998.
- As a working mother and wife, I attended Southeast Community College in Lincoln, NE studying business administration with a finance emphasis.
- I enjoy most of any creative activity. As an amateur photographer, I relish excursions of rural Nebraska whenever I can. Show me an old farmstead with a gambrel barn to explore and I’m in my happy place.
- My husband, Gary, and I moved from Columbus, NE to Central City in 2022. We have three adult sons between us – Darrick, Colin, and Curtis. Darrick and his wife, Laura, are the proud parents to our grandson Elliot whom we treasure.
- While both Gary and I are admitted dog lovers, our Central City home came with a resident cat (much to our surprise). The most suitable name we could conceive was “Surprise.” She has been a much welcome addition to our family.